Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The VARF, Part 2

Noam's VARF adventure continues!

After the great fun with the trumpet fairy (and maybe still a little too much wine in his little Gnome system), Noam found an empty stage and did his best rendition of Puck.


If we spirits have offended....

An audience gathered! They looked to be having fun!

They love me!

After his performance, Noam decided to take a break with some of the ladies of court. I hope he didn't say anything embarrassing!

I'm a lady's Gnome.

I was very happy to learn that the creator of fine soaps, GreenDeva, was back again this year. We spent a little bit of time here, my friend telling the nice lady of Noam's adventures. She asked Noam to pick his favorite soap. It was Cranberry, of course.

Just like my hat!

GreenDeva also had a little Buddha that Noam took some time to meet and speak with.

What is the sound of Gnome hands clapping?

There are alpacas at the faire! I love these critters and the worried sound they make. Noam wouldn't go near. He thought the alpacas might eat him!

It's behind me, isn't it?

That's all for today. Tune in tomorrow for the final part of Noam's VARF adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment