Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sale Alert

Etsy sellers got together and realized it was time for a Christmas in July sale!

The official dates are July 15th through July 25th. Some sellers are starting early, some are running later. Each participating shop will have their own terms of sale, but you can be sure there will be some great deals! And it's not all Christmas-themed items either!

My sale will start a little earlier than the official start date. Look for a return of my Holiday line of Gnomes at $10 off. The special sets in my shop will be marked down 20%. And, free worldwide shipping on everything! Custom orders are available. If you need a Gnome but don't see the right colors, just let me know and I'll make one for you. If you need a Gnomish Travel Basket or Cape of Warmth, I can do it. Do you want to put an early order in for one of my Gnomes with Tomes™? No problem! Also, you don't have to wait for my sale to officially start! If you see something you need right now, contact me and I'll be happy to adjust to whatever sale price may apply to that item and reserve the listing for you. Just let me know!

Fun things are happening in July! Search for the terms "ChristmasinJuly" and "CIJ" to find sale items. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment