Monday, July 27, 2009

Noam's Family Weekend Part 1

A couple weeks ago, Noam came with my parents and I to visit my brother.

First, we had to take a Metro train to my parents' home. I'm pretty sure this was the first time I rode the Metro without another person. I'm glad I had my Gnome with me!

Moving right along, HEY!

After our evening train ride, we hung out with my mother then got a good night's sleep for the three hour drive ahead of us.

A good road trip starts with a good breakfast. Today, it was coffee and muffins.

And Noam-sized china!

Sometime through our ride, we had to stop for lunch, too. Noam had more of my milkshake than anything else.

It was yummy!

We started in Maryland and were headed all the way to the Shenandoah valley. Soon to be a thing of the past, we had to make use of the little break area.

That's a lot of miles!

Just up the road from my brother's place is a nice little hotel. We've stayed there before. This time, Noam and I had our own room.

I like it better than camping!

Next, a day of visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment