Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation Alert

Good morning, friends! If you read my main blog or follow me on Twitter, you will know that I'm moving at the end of the month.

It's kind of complicated, because my current lease will expire before my settlement date. The seller knows this, however, so is letting me move my possessions in a week before we settle. I just can't live there!

Because of my rather crazy timetable, I will be putting my shop in vacation mode some time this afternoon and it will remain until I get connected at my new home. This should be around June 2nd.

As always, you can have a look at my sold items for an idea of what I can do. I won't be without a computer and internet connection until the end of the month, so I can still be reached through a Conversation or e-mail. Depending on where I am in packing, I may be able to open the shop for you if there's a Gnome you have to have! Just ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment